Friday, December 23, 2011

NYC New York Color

This quick review is for NYC Liquid Lipshine in the color Nude York City. I received this complientary of my Holiday Voxbox from Influenster.

At first glance I thought that this would be really sticky and make it look like I drank some oil or something. But I was shocked (in a good way) to find out that it didn't. It gave me a nice shine that was complimentary than garish. It was moisturizing and didn't dry out my lips or make them feel weird after it wore off. Which by the way took a long while before fading off. Granted I was sipping my water through a straw and only had a food light snacks here and there. The nude color is awesome, Highly recommend it. Great for everyday wear and for putting over top another lip color to change it up for evening wear. So it's pretty versatile. Very happy that I received the Nude one.

They come in 10 shades ranging from Neutrals to Fuchsias and Berry tones. The price range is very affordale starting at just $2.49. Available at Walmart, Target, Kmart and your local Drug stores. For more information on NYC Liquid Lipshine or other products from NYC chck out their website www.newyorkcolor.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment