Friday, December 23, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Peel Off Masque

Let me start off by saying, WOW! My skin feels great after using the Juiced Cucumber Peel Off Masque. It was only the trial size that I received in my Holiday Voxbox from Influenster. (Sent through the Influenster Voxbox program to test and review) Even though it was just a trial size it was the perfect amount to cover my whole face. I loved the way my skin felt during and after I peeled it off. My favorite part was peeling it off :D... My skin felt so clean without having the tight feeling and it felt refreshed!! I really want to try the others in this line. I love the fact that it's all natural ingredients so I know that what I'm putting on my face won't harm it with any harsh chemicals.  I plan on trying out the others but since I was able to use just the trial size for my whole face I'll probably just use around the same amount from the full size packet and put the left over into an air tight container and save it for my next use in a few days. That way I won't feel like I'm wasting it. Hope you enjoy this product if you try it and have an enjoyable experience like I did.

The Montagne Jeunesse Peel Off Masque comes in Cucumber, Passion, Tropical, Lemon Zest and Green Tea. The price is more than affordable at only $1.99 for a full size packet. It's Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No Added Parabens and Vegan Friendly :D  You should be able to find this in your local Drug Stores but if you want to find out exactly where you'll be able to get it near you or about other great products they carry, check out their website for more info www.MontagneJeunesse.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment