Friday, December 23, 2011

My thoughts on X Out Wash-in treatment

First I'd like to say that I do NOT have this product. Though I DO wish to try it so I will be ordering it soon from the website www.xout.com.  I also wish that I could've received this as a bonus in my Holiday Voxbox from Influenster....unfortunately I didn't. But I digress.

The reason for this blog is that I read some of the information about it on the website. It's a prescription grade acne medicine that digs down deep into pores and it stays behind even after you're done washing to kill bacteria that causes the break-outs on contact. It's got what x out calls the "icy slap", which ultimately means it will have your face feeling icy cool. I mean, I don't know about you but I definitely appreciate the cool tingling feeling on my face from a face wash. You can use x out wash in treatment in 3 ways...as a normal face wash, where you wash your face with it for 2 minutes (according to the site) and wash off. Or you can ue it for spot treatment and just put it on blemishes or pimples over night, wash it off the next morning... You can even use it as a mask and apply it to your face and leave it on for 10 minutes, rinse off when finished. So that really tempts me even more to get it right this instant as  I type this. A bonus for me would be the medication in the product. and the fact that you can use 3 different ways.  So even though it says to use it twice a day for 2 minutes each. I would do maybe once  a day for maybe a minute. Then after 2 weeks I would step it up to the recommended instructions. Because my skin is sensitive so I want to prep it first and get it used to the product.

So all in all, I would definitely purchase X Out Wash-in Acne Treatment! Based on the information from their website www.xout.com, I can say that I would recommend people to give this a try. Next time I will be writing a review on How it works for my skin, if I like it, if it makes a difference...ALL that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment