Friday, December 23, 2011

imPress Press-on Manicure

Just received my imPress Press-on Manicure nails in the mail yesterday, included in my Holiday Voxbox from Influenster. (Influenster sent this to me through the voxbox pogram to test and review)

 I got the Lil' Drumr Girl pattern. It's a hot pink with a black zebra stripes design. My first thoughts were, that I loved the pattern and they didn't look too long like some other nail products out there. Then when I tried them on, I was surprisingly pleased that I was able to find sizes for my nails. I usually have 1 or 2 nails that don't have a good fit. I received compliments from many people at the grocery store. And the process was so simple that I let my 5 year old daughter help me with one hand.
Definitely would recommend this to my friends and family who are like me and like the more natral nail look, but don't want to pay a lot of money at the nail shop or to go through the whole process of painting them at home. A great temporary solution for changing up your nails. I would purchase these to try out more patterns and colors.

They come in many colors and patterns. You cac find them at walmart, target and your local drug stores. The price range is very affordable starting at just $5.99 for  solid colors and $7.99 for patterns. For more information on imPress Press-on Manicure and a complete list of retailers go to their website www.imPressManicure.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment